Thursday, August 17, 2017

Alexander Hamilton Graphic Novel by Jonathon Hennessey and Art by Justin Greenwood Review

As someone who's favorite class in high school was history, other than art, I had to get this book! A graphic novel that is also a history lesson, who in their right mind would pass this up? Also it doesn't hurt that I am a huge fan of Hamilton by the wonderfully talented Lin-Manuel Miranda. Growing up with comics of all kind was amazing and having a historical figure in one is super cool.

Hennessey wrote in a way that was easy to read and it flowed really well. Along side such writing should be amazing art, and that is what Greenwood brought to the table! The art is out of this world! As an artist myself, this is the kind of standard I want to live up to!

All in all, this was a wonderful graphic novel. I give it 5 One Last Rides out of 5





*I was giving this book for free in exchange fore this review

No comments:

Post a Comment