Friday, August 4, 2017

The Story Cure by Dinty W. Moore

So we all have something to say or write, well, most of us do anyway. Me specifically, I want to write a novel one day. I have no idea where to start, or how to plan, let alone plot a hero's journey that the readers will be wanting to spend time reading. And when I found The Story Cure I had to jump at the chance!

This book is a God send. The book is set up into two parts: Cures and Checkups. It explains things so clearly that even I could understand it, which is quite the feat. Along with the explains on what things are Moore writes how to "cure" it in a sense. Moore also gives you exercises to practice what was just learned.


I give The Story Cure 5 out of 5 unwritten novels





*This book was given to me for free for this review* 

No comments:

Post a Comment